How To Change Default Font In Word
The default font for Word is defined in the Normal style of the global template (Normal.dot). Word uses the Normal.dot template unless another one has been specified.
To change the style of the default font in Word 2010, follow these steps:
- Start Word and create a new document that is based on the Normal template using the following commands:
- Click File.
- Click New.
- Click Blank Document.
- Click Create.
- In the Font group, click the Expand button (lower right-hand side).
- Adjust the font and save using the following commands:
- Select the options required to be the default font, such as font style and font size.
- Click Set As Default.
- Select the All documents based on the Normal.dotm template? option.
- Click OK.